[Nfbmo] Transporting trail mix to the National Convention

Daniel Flasar danflasar at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 06:58:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,
      The person who was going to transport our trail mix to national convention will not be able to do so.  Since the cost of shipping a heavy box to Orlando would heavily cut into
our profits, I'm wondering if there will be any NFB members who will be leaving from Lambert airport in St. Louis to fly to National Convention who would be willing to take a suitcase with the trail mix with you?   I can arrange to meet you when you arrive at the terminal.
   Please let me know ASAP.      You would have to check the suitcase in - the Affiliate will reimburse you for any check in costs.
       And if you're planning to drive,to convention, even better!
      Because - as everyone knows - you can get anywhere from St. Louis - just ask all the people who've left (hmmmm...)

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Flasar
Lewis & Clark chapter