[Nfbmo] Cindy Gates passed away this morning.

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 3 04:12:20 UTC 2017

So sorry to here this.
Gene and Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: robynwallen--- via Nfbmo
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:45 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: robynwallen at juno.com
Subject: [Nfbmo] Cindy Gates passed away this morning.

I wanted to let you all know Cindy Gates passed away this morning.  Many of
you know her from MSB or from the summer college prep program at Mizzou.
She was 58 and had been fighting cancer.  She passed away at 9 this morning.
She had been in a great deal of pain and her mother was in the process of
putting her on hospice.  She is survived by her mother Jaunita.  This is the
second child Jaunita has had to bury.  Cindy's brother dies in his 20s.  He
had been immobile since a fall as a baby and her mom spent most of Cindy's
early years taking care of him.   Cindy attended MSB during junior high and
high school and had a number  of serious illnesses.  We knew the cancer was
bad and it was only a matter of time.  I do not have any details on
services.  Her mother needs your prayers.  Robyn

Never underestimate yourself.  You are a special person and there is no one
quite like you.