[Nfbmo] Missouri State Convention Auction

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Fri Mar 3 16:55:18 UTC 2017

It is that time a year again. We need to be getting our items ready for the Annual State Convention Auction. Remember the auction item needs to be at least $25 in value I need to know what the item is so we can put it out on the list serve in advance.You will need to bring the items to the convention.I need a detailed description of each item no later than March 31, 2017.
Thank you in advance for your participation. If you have any questions don't hestitate  to contact me.
Carol Morgan
Ways and Means Chair
cmcares at att.net
573 429-1625