[Nfbmo] IMPORTANT!!! Convention information

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 6 20:42:39 UTC 2017

Please read entire message  as this pertains to everyone.
First, only 20 rooms have been reserved  at the hotel please call right away as the deadline is a mere ten days away. I cannot guarantee that any kind of extension will be given.  Three chapters have no one registered and only 7 of 13 board members have registered. The phone number is 816-737-0200.
Our meeting rooms have been changed so all attendees should make sure their guest room is in the main tower. If anyone booked requesting the east wing they should  change their reservation to the main tower
We will be using the elevators at the front of the hotel  to get to all meetings. The elevators near the meeting rooms are for the water resort and east wing. The east wing elevators  are the ones to take for the guide dog relief area.

The hotel no longer offers room service.
Exhibits have been moved to the lobby outside of the meeting rooms as they have been in the past at this hotel.
The hotel restaurant, Caseys is open for breakfast and as an evening sports bar serving very light snacks.
The good news is that there is now a BBQ restaurant in the hotel lobby serving both lunch and dinner called P More and More. I cannot attest to the quality of the food but it sure smelled wonderful!

The Scholarship breakfast will be in a private room in the rear of Casey’s.

Any questions???
Gene