[Nfbmo] Running for Corresponding Secretary

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:48:38 UTC 2017

Hello Friends and Federation family,

Since people are starting to throw their hats in the ring for elections, I thought it would be time to throw mine in. I would like the position of corresponding secretary.

Since learning about the federation, I have gone to work growing the federation. I started and grew the Old Drum chapter. As some of you know I participate in several committees, groups and student division.  I participate regularly with the KNFB Reader liaison  team.  While participating in these activities, I take action  weekly.

In the last year I have become active in using our social media to promote and bring members into our federation family. In using social media I communicate with  people from different backgrounds. I chair the social media committee, teach admins and members how best to utilize social media for chapter growth.

Thank you for  your time.
Amy Plumlee