[Nfbmo] Reminder About Student Division Call

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:36:08 UTC 2017

Good Morning Federation family!
I just wanted to let everyone know that the next Student Division call
will take place on Tuesday, March 14th at nine PM. To join us, please
call 712-432-0180 and then when prompted for the access code, enter
2017.
Also, we are trying something new this month. In hopes of gaining the
interest of new members, we have decided to have a monthly topic. This
will hopefully promote discussion and allow students to voice their
struggles if they are needing assistance and to encourage and be
resources for one another. This month we will be talking about
socializing outside of the classroom. Feel free to join us and bring
your valuable input! Thank you for your time,
Holly Carneal