[Nfbmo] Attention Attention here's your chance to own an Amazon Echo

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Mon Mar 13 05:28:29 UTC 2017

The Missouri affiliate are selling chances to win an Amazon echo. You can buy one chance for five dollars or three chances for $10. If you are interested in getting a ticket contact a ways and means committee  member. The drawing will take place April 9,2017. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri.Carol MorganNFB-MOWays and Means Chaircmcares at att.net573 429-1625Sent from my iPhone