[Nfbmo] Attention Attention here's your chance to own an Amazon Echo

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 19:40:25 UTC 2017

Carol, you can bet that Debbie and I will be in line to buy tickets as well. The fact of the matter is that this is a fundraiser and a darn good one it is. We have an Amazon Echo, but only one of them exists in our house, and I'd love to have one downstairs, one in the bedroom, etc. As for the price, anybody who understands fundraising and a worthwhile activities we undertake knows that you don't come to the NFB to find bargain
Basement prices. Walmart marks up their candy by 15%. We mark ours up by 100% and even more if we can get by with it. This is, so far as I know, the nature of the beast, and it is so fundamental that I'm surprised we need to explain or defend it.

Let's have fun, sell tickets, and clap when one lucky person walks away with the Amazon Echo.