[Nfbmo] Breaking News For Platte County Voters

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:52:53 UTC 2017

Below is exciting news. I received a call today on the Kansas City Chapter
line that our April 4 local election will be using new voting equipment
allowing accessible voting in this and all future elections in Platte
County. We have been asked to assist in getting the word out to voters in
Platte County. Below is an announcement about an open house on March 22
which will allow voters to get familiar with the equipment. If anyone is
interested in participating in this opportunity to see the machines before
the April 4 elections, please let me know.

Shelia Wright

816-679-5258