[Nfbmo] News about meals at convention

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 15 23:28:02 UTC 2017

I have arranged for Kids meal pricing at convention. I am not sure if we can get special kid-type food or if they will be eating the same food as the adults. Kids lunches will be $8 and banquet is $15 for kids 12 and under.
However, only advance payment will be accepted and must be post-marked by March 27; unforetunately you will need to make checks payable to NFB of Missouri and mail for kids meals to Carol Coulter; 1504 Furlong Drive; Columbia MO 65202-4851.
Also, as our convention is during lent the hotel is willing to supply meat-free meals at Friday lunch for those of us observing lent. If you would like a meat free meal on Friday EMail me off list at escoulter at centurytel.net by March 27. We need to know the exact number so be sure to let those in your chapters know about this if they are not on this list serve.
Gene