[Nfbmo] Question regarding Microsoft outlook

celticcari36 celticcari36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:39:18 UTC 2017

Hi Holly,
There is always several ways to do things and windows and Microsoft suite such as outlook.
You can do it the hard way by going through the menus or simply go to the file that you want to attach in whatever folder it's in. Copy it with control-c. Then after you have created your message, press the paste command right inside the message. The paste command is control with v. To verify that the file has attached, press shift with tab a couple times and you'll see the file in the attached box. Simple as that. By the way, just for reference, if you ever want to copy and attachment out of a message, go to the attachments by shift having from them message. You'll see a list of attachments. Find the one you want to copy, press control with the letter C, go to the place where you want to copy it to impress your paste command. Hope this helps.

Cari