[Nfbmo] Convention Update

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 21 16:24:15 UTC 2017

Greetings,
Some good news --- we have 50 rooms reserved for Friday and Saturday! Thanks everyone for getting your reservations in. If you did not reserve a room you still can until the end of the month by calling the Adams Mark at 816-737-0200.
Now, please turn your attention to registering for convention! The deadline is less than a week away  to do this on-line or by mail. You can either download and print the forms  from the website or register on-line. The website is www.nfbmo.org and is waiting for you.
I am listing the tentitive exhibitors below if I have left you off let me know. These are tentitive as some outside exhibitors have not yet paid:
Kansas City Chapter
Springfield Chapter
Columbia Chapter
Jefferson City Chapter
Lewis and Clark Chapter
Nanopac
Sprint
Vanda
Loving Innovationsns/Friends of Wolfner
Braille Bibles

Our chapters will be doubled up if all outside exhibitors come through.

Any questions let me know
Gene