[Nfbmo] 20,000+ steps

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 22 03:31:03 UTC 2017

Go for it Jeff!
I had stopped the FitBit for a long time just used the Health app on the
IPhone. It has been very helpful this last week to have people to compare
myself with and continue to drive my family nuts as I walk when I read, when
I watch TV and listen to sports. They will be happy when it stays warm
enough that I can do some of the walking outdoors. It helps being retired as
I don't need to sit at a desk 8 hours a day anymore.
Gene