[Nfbmo] transition to blindess call

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Wed Mar 22 17:56:01 UTC 2017

Hello friends. There will be a transition  to blindness call on March 28,
Tuesday at 8:00 pm.

The call in number is 712 432 0180 with access code 1774

We will keep this call to one hour, please remember to mute your phone ,
even the very softest noise comes  through loudly.

This call is open to all, we welcome your input, please send me any desired
topics you wish to discuss, and as always if you do not think of it until
you are on the phone, you are most welcome to share it at that time.

Looking forward to talking with all of you on Tueswday.

Debbie