[Nfbmo] Last Chance to Pre-register

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 27 01:40:50 UTC 2017

State convention is less than 2 weeks away but even more pressing is the pre-registration deadline is bedtime tomorrow, March 27!!!
You can save up to $19 by pre-registering and assure yourself of the meals you want to eat.
A lunch at the hotel’s restaurant  likely will cost you more than our planned meals and our plated breakfast for the prayer breakfast will run about the same price as the serve yourself buffet. Forms are available at nfbmo.org including on-line registration. Mail in  forms must be postmarked  no later than March 27.
By pre-registering you save $5 for registration, $5 for banquet, $3 for Friday lunch, $3 for Saturday lunch, and $3 for the prayer breakfast.
There are a limited number of guest rooms available call the Adams Mark at 816-737-0200 as soon as possible.
Thanks
Gene Coulter
.