[Nfbmo] Why should I pay to register for state convention???

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 05:51:00 UTC 2017

Here, here, well said Roger.

(Believe it or not) Being a very picky eater, If anyone is interested I
have a 2 tips that help me out greatly with the meal situation at any
convention.

Tip 1 - The first thing I do when I get to any convention is stock my hotel
room up with non-perishable snacks.  This serves several purposes.  It
helps if you didn't get enough food to eat (for whatever the reason), It
helps to save money and it helps if you just get a craving in the middle of
the night or between seminars.

Tip 2 (Most Important) I always expect that the scheduled meals will be my
least favorite food, cooked in my least favorite way and that it will taste
truly horrible.  That way when it is not what I expected, I am always
pleasantly surprised.  I do know that one day they will bring out what I am
expecting but look on the bright side, I won't be disappointed because it
is what I expected.

Hope this helps somebody else.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack