[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: FW: calls are needed.

Rita Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:41:19 UTC 2017

The difference in the original bill and as it currently stands are: the
original bill would allow Uber and Lift to be available statewide, however,
as most bills go, other legislators felt it needed to be tweaked some by
changes and amendments added. The sponsor of the bill, HB130, Kirk Mathews
has no problems with the changes that were made. His office contact is
573-751-0562. Those of us who currently do not have access to this public
transportation service really do need this bill to get through. We are
asking your help and thank you in advance for what you are willing to do.

Rita