[Nfbmo] convention streaming?

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 06:18:00 UTC 2017

Yes, I am currently in the process of preparing the website to provide
convention streaming.  If all works out as planned you should notice
several new features with this years convention stream.

I will try to remember to send information about the stream to the listserv
but when it is available it should be easily found on the NFBMO.org website.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com