[Nfbmo] Anticipated presentations

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 18:47:28 UTC 2017

Although I don't have everything done yet that I want, I am really looking forward to our 2017 convention, the fifty-fifth of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri. I am particularly interested in the topic of transition, the experiences of a Missouri student that will of be affected by the passage of AIM HIGH, getting an update on rehabilitation and library services, what that surprise item is that has to do with Tom, and then there are all of the political officials that the Kansas City Chapter has convinced to come and visit. It should be a fantastic time.

Warmly,

Gary