[Nfbmo] Upcoming call for Student Division

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:15:16 UTC 2017

Hello Federation family!
     I would like to invite everyone to the first student division
meeting since convention. This meeting will take place on Tuesday, May
9th at 9 PM. During this meeting we will discuss ideas for
fundraising, ideas for having a meet up, how to gain new members, and
a new meeting time that will hopefully be more appropriate for getting
younger members involved.
the call in number will be:
712-432-0180. the access code will be 2017.
I am looking forward to working in conjunction with the other officers
to grow the student division this year.
Thank you for your time,
Holly Carneal