[Nfbmo] Uber and Lyft testing. officially starting on May 8 2017

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Mon May 1 22:49:26 UTC 2017

You need not be a member of NFB to participate see below. Do you use Uber or Lyft? Do you or does someone you travel with have a service animal? To learn about the NFB’s settlements with Uber and Lyft and our rideshare testing program visit https://nfb.org/rideshare).
We look forward to partnering with you, Lyft, and Uber in our new testing program so that, together, we can raise expectations and secure equal access to both companies’ convenient transportation services for all riders with service animals. Learn more about this program and how to become a tester by visiting (https://nfb.org/rideshare).  Testing officially begins on May 8 2017 I am the contact person for Missouri.  let me know if you have any questions.   Just an FYI we are collecting  both positive and negative feedback. Robyn

Never underestimate yourself.  You are a special person and there is no one quite like you.