[Nfbmo] UPDATE..... FW: CALL~A~RIDE: METRO ACCESS ADVISORY GROUP INVITATION LETTER APRIL 2017

K THINK thinkingk at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 17:34:21 UTC 2017

PLEASE COME AND VOICE YOUR OPINION and GIVE THEM YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!

Everyone,

I am very sorry but there is a scheduling conflict with the proposed meeting time on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 as most Metro staff will be unable to attend including me!  One of my colleagues just reminded me that there's another meeting that wasn't on my calendar.  The MAAG meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 17 at 8:30 am.

Again, I apologize for the scheduling mix-up due to my oversight of the other meeting. I do look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, May 17, 2017!

Best Regards!

Patricia Hall
Director of ADA Services
Metro