[Nfbmo] Braille Sense U2 Question

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:18:06 UTC 2017

Roger,
I am new to using the Braille Sense.  The only way I know how to make
those signs is
when writing an email address put the Braille Sense in computer braille mode
to make and under score use dots, 4, 5, and 6
to make the at sign push the letter u (dots 1, 3, and 6) and the space
bar at the same time, then dot 4

There may be another way to do this, but this is what I know.
Hope it helps
Jenny