[Nfbmo] Computer update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 21:55:18 UTC 2017

Bryan,
They gave me the hard drive, but someone else will have to get what stuff
they missed off of it.  I might have the address book if I knew where to
look for it. I can't just start with control m and then begin to type the
address, because nothing comes up. Having tried that, I now am wanting to
get into the address book itself to add addressing I'm getting.  I thought I
used to be able to get to it with control b, but that doesn't work, so what
do I do?
Thanks.
Susan