[Nfbmo] Annette Grove

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon May 15 01:02:59 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfb	Randy,

Send me a message from you, not from nfbmo, so that I can hear how to spell
your email and get it in my contacts list. I am not yet consistent enough to
always get the things I want to send sent, and I also only get an email
address added part of the time.
Susan
mo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Randy C via Nfbmo