[Nfbmo] I need your help

Roger Crome rogerc at lifecilmo.org
Mon May 15 13:58:29 UTC 2017

Hello Friends,
As many of you know from Facebook, after 10 years of being employed at the LIFE Center for Independent Living, my job will soon be ending due to budget cuts.  The LifE Center is in the process of trying multiple methods of fundraising as an attempt not to lose employees like myself.  I have been trying my hand at grant writing alongside our on staff grant writer.  Additionally, the LIFE Center has started a Go Fund Me.  The link is below.  If you have to give and it is in your heart to do so, I would be very greatful.  If you do not, then there are absolutely no hard feelings.  Thank you to all of my friends who have shown love and support.

Roger Crome