[Nfbmo] question about national convention?

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Tue May 16 02:29:57 UTC 2017

Guys we are seriously thinking about going to National Convention and we need to figure out our flights before they go up.   I was trying to make sense of the little information on the website but wanted to know what goes on on the 10th seminar day to see if we want to go then or wait a day.  I just want to get flights booked before they go up anymore because I know flights are going to start going way up very soon. Robyn