[Nfbmo] National fitness challenge numbers

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:45:25 UTC 2017

Hello All,

After going through Facebook, Twitter, listserv, personal contacts and our event I believe we have the impression numbers that are needed for this quarter. With that being said any replays to this email just add to our numbers.

Everything included we have 15,500.

Most of our impressions came from Facebook so those of you who helped out with posting on your personal page I’m grateful. I can explain more in detail on tonights call how the impressions broke down if anyone would like me to.

Thank you for everyones participation. Let’s keep up the great work. Post to your personal page so we can share  and have a bigger number by the end of the month.

Thanks for everyones time.
Amy Wilson recently changed from plumlee