[Nfbmo] The health of our dear friend and a real NFCMO Fitness Challenge Competitor

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:29:27 UTC 2017

Hey Jeff,
Hope your surgery went well and you have a speedy recovery,

Gene Fleeman

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*