[Nfbmo] New - Uber testing

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 16:36:10 UTC 2017

Robyn,
Is this Uber and Lift testing for MO, which might be a pilot state or is it
something that anyone who is disabled in the country should fill out forms
for, No one has said anything about it here, and I just got to wondering.
And Robyn, if you respond to me privately on my emain, then I will have you
in my address book. Thanks.
Susan Ford