[Nfbmo] Reminder of membership meeting

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:57:25 UTC 2017

Hello Debbie.
Thank you for the reminder concerning our call this evening. I'm sorry for not communicating sooner. I just wanted to share one link I found for an indoor attraction in Branson. It is called Fritz's Adventure, and the link is fritzsadventure.com.
I will try to find some other resources that cover a wider variety of activities, including some outdoor ones. I'm sorry for this delay. But from what I heard from a coworker about the place mentioned above, it may be a good place for fun and confidence building. I did' not yet explore the web page in any detail. I am not sure if all or nearly all of the activities there are energy-intensive, nor whether we could arrange and create group activities there.
Thank you,
Ben