[Nfbmo] Chapter Meeting Information for the NFBMO Springfield Chapter

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:14:22 UTC 2017

I'll be out of town for the June meeting as well.

Erin Magoon

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Corresponding Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Springfield Chapter President
Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users Secretary

Cell- 417-576-0037
E-mail, erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
E-mail, Erin.magoon at gmail.com