[Nfbmo] New Representative for the Blind Taskforce (BTF)

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 23:37:21 UTC 2017

Congratulations Jenny!
I look forward to hearing your reports

Gene Fleeman

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*