[Nfbmo] FW: Scentsy Fundraiser there are three ways to order the first one is

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Tue Nov 14 00:47:59 UTC 2017

From: Carol Morgan [mailto:cmcares at att.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 9:53 PM
To: Dennis Miller
Subject: Fwd: Scentsy Fundraiser there are three ways to order the first one is

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carol Morgan <cmcares at att.net>
Date: October 19, 2017 at 3:50:14 PM CDT
To: b.schulz at sbcglobal.net, blindcatblues at hotmail.com, colemangirly at yahoo.com

Hello everyone,  for those of you who were not at the October meeting I would like to explain we are going to be having A fundraiser with Scentsy.

This will be similar to the Schwans campaign that we do. People wanting to order will go to a link that we provide they will order the product will be shipped directly to them.
There are three ways to order, the first one is using this https://brittanyhutson06.scentsy.us/party/8496499 The second one is  this Facebook  link https://www.facebook.com/events/124262871615558/?ti=icl

The third is going to her website which is

 https://brittanyhutson06.scentsy.us/?partyId=8496499

Please make sure that you are on national Federation of the blind for this to count for our fundraiser. On her website you must click on national Federation of the blind and then confirm that you want to go to that website.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. Everything is set up and ready for you to start shopping and sharing this information so we can make this a huge success thank you so much.

Carol Morgan

cmcares at att.net

573 429-1625