[Nfbmo] Duplicate Pac Withdrawals This Month Have Been Refunded

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:43:44 UTC 2017

Dear Missouri PAC Contributors,

Our national office is aware of the problem with duplicate PAC Withdrawals
which occurred  when implementing a new accounting system. The problem was
resolved in the system the same day and refunds were issued. Unfortunately,
it may take some banks a couple of days to post the refund but the refund
should be shown by the end of the week (worse senerio).

My apologies for the inconvenience. If there is any individual issues, that
persist, please contact our accounting office Or let me know.

Thank you,

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>