[Nfbmo] Reminder About Washington Seminar

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:03:57 UTC 2017

Hello Missouri Federationists,

This is a reminder that planning for the Washington Seminar has begun. As is
the practice, our NFB of Missouri has voted to assist 4 members to the
Washington Seminar. This is  a reminder that Those interested in receiving
one of these four stipends should submit their names by December 1st, to be
considered. Please remember we want to have representation from as many
parts of the state as we can, as well as a mixture of veteran seminarians
and first timers. If you have already submitted your name, no action is
needed at this time.

Other Federationists from Missouri may plan to join us through other funding
but but I ask that you let me know as quickly as you can. This information
is necessary as we schedule appointments and even sometimes the major factor
to obtaining an appointment.

Thank You for your consideration as we move forward with our planning for
this important Federation event. If you have questions, please feel free to
contact me. Take Care My Friends and Happy Thanksgiving!

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>