[Nfbmo] scams

Dave Hutchins sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:45:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

There a lot of scams like that, my favorite is the one where they call you from someone elses phone they piggy back on someones phone number because when you call it back someone else answers so you can not block any number because they use different numbers when they want to get you to lower your interest rate or take out a loan, the recording is someone who speaks good English, but the live person is someone from overseas, just tell them you don’t have any credit cards or any debt, they want your information.  I had someone call me 2 times and tell me that I had won a car and 2 million dollars, I told them to send me the check to a post office box, that I didn’t have a bank account I told them I was homeless and this is a cell phone plugged in to a wall socket at the bus station and shelter, I was broke and no money just come ahead with the check, that was the end of that, you can not trace the calls because they use some many different number and most of them go to other peoples cell phones.  Dave Hutchins