[Nfbmo] Election result-Kansas City Chapter

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 12:59:23 UTC 2017

Congratulations to all those elected!

Gene F.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*