[Nfbmo] Missouri Affiliate Brings New Braille Readers Are Leaders To Our State

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 02:44:10 UTC 2017

Dear Parents, Educators, and Program Directors,

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri is excited to announce that
a new nationwide Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest is gearing up and that
the NFB of Missouri has made arrangements to offer this program to every
young Braille Reader in Missouri interested in participating. There is no
cost to the Missouri participants or their school district. The NFB of
Missouri is committed to assuring that blind and visually impaired children
have opportunities to learn and develop Braille literacy skills. We also
know it is beneficial to present fun and positive programs that foster a
love for reading.

For 2017-18, The reading period begins December 15, 2017. Attached are the
details about the contest. Please share this information with all that can
benefit and enjoy participating in this Braille contest.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

Phone: 816-741-6402 (Home)

816-679-5258 (Mobile)

Sbwright95 at gmail.com <mailto:Sbwright95 at gmail.com>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>