[Nfbmo] Another Million Stepper

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 27 03:56:44 UTC 2017

WAY TO GO JEREMIAH! Welcome to the Million step club!
Carol and I are honored to have your company.
Carol  Coulter this evening has also reached the million step mark for
November!
They have each walked the equivalent of  well over 400 miles this month or
at least 17 marathons!!!
I hope to renew my membership in the million step club on Wednesday or
Thursday.
Gene Coulter
PS - Carol tried to send a salute to Jeremiah on the list serve but for some
reason she receives the messages but cannot post to the list.