[Nfbmo] FW: Fitbit challenge #nfcmo

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 30 06:00:22 UTC 2017

From: Carol Coulter [mailto:cjcoulter59 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:53 PM
To: escoulter at centurytel.net
Subject: Fitbit challenge

Hi everyone I am asking Gene to forward this for me.

Thursday is our last day of the challenge and everyone has done a great job. I am asking everyone to really dig deep and give this last day everything you have. Lets take home first place for November. Thursday we walk and Friday we rest. Try real hard to beat your daily average just one more day. We can do this I know we can. We are the NFB and we will succeed. Go team.

Carol