[Nfbmo] Your Immediate Action Needed - Catastrophic Impact on Vocational Rehabilitation

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:32:58 UTC 2017

As Robyn said....done & done.

Gene F.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*