[Nfbmo] More Public Relations: Kernel Books

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 20:12:18 UTC 2017

I don't want to encourage anyone to take books they won't use, but the truth
is that these books are either going to be distributed or they are going to
be thrown away to make space in our building. I am guessing that this will
happen in the next four to six weeks. So, they are free, they are available,
they are as wonderful as they ever were, and they will soon be gone one way
or the other.