[Nfbmo] Scam Alert!!!!

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:24:27 UTC 2017

Please note, the e-mail forewarded below was sent to me as the Treasurer of
the Lewis & Clark Chapter.  It was NOT sent by Chris and is a prime example
of a Phishing Scam.

I was a little surprised that we just talked about this last Saturday and I
received my first ever phishing attack today.  Be aware of this type of
scam and stay on guard.  Question everything.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com