[Nfbmo] Tape Recorders

Dale Hamm w5ln at att.net
Thu Oct 12 23:29:10 UTC 2017

craises list or ebay

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Smith via Nfbmo
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:22 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Melissa Smith
Subject: [Nfbmo] Tape Recorders

I had somebody contact me today inquiring about what to do with the
items of a blind individual who had passed away. I was able to help them
with somethings, but there are somethings that I'm just not sure how to
direct them. They have 59 tabletop tape recorders and 16 hand held tape
recorders. I could think of a couple of people who might use tape
recorders, but no Idea on how to get rid of this many. Any thoughts?

--Thanks for any suggestions.

Melissa Kane