[Nfbmo] Great News about Schwans Fundraiser -it starts today!

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 18 20:03:18 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Due to a computer issue our Schwans fundraiser starts today! Instead of 45
days  we will have 60 days to get 20% on our orders placed through Schwans!

Our  20% period lasts from now through December 17 which  you can order all
of your treats for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!

Our 5% period lasts from December 18 through March17.

To order and browse  go to www.schwans.Com <http://www.schwans.Com>  and
enter the campaign ID 35332.

OR

Call Schwans Cares at 1-855-870-7208 and press option 1 and give them the
campaign ID 35332.

Also, you can order a $25 gift card at www.SchwansCares.com
<http://www.SchwansCares.com>  and the NFB will get $10   if you enter our
campaign ID of 35332. Limit one gift card per account/address/IP address.

I did not mention much of what they have including seafood, pork, complete
dinners, pizza, gluten free items, fruit, vegitables and beef in my prior
message so have a look. There will be an Email to the list from Schwans in a
day or two.

Gene Coulter