[Nfbmo] Medicaid Expansion in Missouri

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 00:02:28 UTC 2017

Dear President Wright,

I couldn't agree more with the words written below. Further, I believe we should seriously think about adopting a policy that only information which is blindness-specific be posted on this list-surv; the post below would not meet this criteria. Moreover, perhaps we should look at monthly reminders of list guidelines?

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon