[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar Announcement

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 05:27:55 UTC 2017

Hello Missouri  Members,

Are you interested in attending the 2018 Washington Seminar (January
29-February 1)? At our September 30th board meeting, our affiliate board
voted to assist four individuals. Those interested in being considered
should let me know by December 1. In selecting our 2018 representatives I
will be considering several factors. We will want someone who has been
before and knows the ropes, someone who has never had the opportunity to
participate in the seminar, representation from different parts of the state
(in as much as possible), and those that make their request by the December
1st date.

While the assistance will cover much of your costs, you should know that it
will not cover all of your expenses. I'd be happy to talk with those that
need additional information. Please feel free to give me a call. If you
putting your name in for assistance, please do not text your request. I
don't want to miss your request inadvertently and texting is not yet a
ritual for me.

Unfortunately, the state affiliate is not able to assist everyone who wants
to attend. Those who are not selected but still would like to attend are
welcome to do so. It will be helpful for everyone for us to know who plans
to attend the 2018 Washington Seminar when making arrangements for rooms and
Hill appointments.

Sincerely,

Shelia Wright, President

Phone: 816-741-6402