[Nfbmo] Great one day on Amazon Echo

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 10 12:03:42 UTC 2017

As many of you know the full-sized Amazon Echo is available from Amazon and
other retailers for $180 which puts it out of reach for many folks. I know
that normally we would not post   sales information on this list but there
semed to be a lot of interest at state convention in the Echo.

Today and today only you can get the full-sized Echo for $74.95 from QVC
shipping included and they also include 3 Aubible books and  a couple of
months  of Amazon's Music Unlimited. If $74.95  is to steep they are
offering it for 5 payments of $14.99. The sale ends at 11:00 tonight and
their phone number is 1-800-345-1515. I checked Amazon's own web site and it
is $179.66 there plus shipping.

FYI

Gene C