[Nfbmo] An invitation to the Columbia chapter picnic that will be September 30 immediately following the state board meeting

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:14:05 UTC 2017

I won't know about attending the Board Meeting or the picnic until Sharon
sees the Dr.
tomorrow and find out if the Dr. releases her to drive.

Gene F..

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*